Rhona is 7 Months!
Seven things about Rhona:
- She has a shy expression! Sometimes, even with me! She will do this thing where she'll tuck her chin into her neck and avoid eye contact all while smiling. It's very cute.
- Whenever she sees a new face or a face she doesn't see often, she looks to me to see my expression and then will either light up with excitement or get really antsy. It's her version of a stranger danger scanner, like, "Mom, is this person cool or a creep?"
- Favorite fruit is banana. If I'm not careful, she may begin to prefer them over every other fruit or food for that matter.
- She loves chewing on the tassels on the living room rug. Idk what it is about it that makes her go for it so much. I have to put blankets down to cover it just so she won't be tempted!
- She bobs her head from time to time. Ian said she gets it from me because I supposedly do it when I talk (not true) but when Rho does it, I find it to be hilarious.
- It has been getting super cold in LA and when we're outside for a walk or even in the produce section of Costco, she gets super quiet and still. Usually her face just screams "Get me next to a heater!" She is a summer baby, for sure.
Seven funny things Ian has said:
- "You are the head and not the butt. That's The Message version." (This was him speaking over Rhona, the actual verse says "the Lord will make you the head and not the tail")
- "If she's going to run away, she better take us with her." (Thinking about teen age, Rho)
- "Our baby can export!" (about Rhona, mid-way through an explosive diaper)
- "My spiritual tongue is Aussie." Have you been with him to a drive-thru?
- "I think it takes a lot of food to keep beautiful people going. Especially with us white people."
- "Wait, honey, don't hurt my feelings. Did you really not get dessert?"
- "You are really hard to follow. You should start writing novels."